Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yesterday after blogging..i washed my face and i went to work.Make a million mistakes in one day [order the wrong food],[accidentally trip the water..lucky onli wet myself..didnt pour to my customer],[picked up by the manager 3 times for not smiling to customers and was asked whether i was not happy because of he putting me the schedule on sat],i didnt make any of the mistakes before .. but last nite, i cant concentrate..my mind is lost..everything is lost..when we do closing for that nite. My manager come and tok to me..as well as some of the others(which didnt even tok to them last time..cause they are from the back of house), they asked my what happened, why didnt speak a single word or even smile for the whole nite as most of the time i will laugh ,smile and joke ard with everyone. I dun wanna my mood swing to affect anyone ard me..yesterday the time passed so slow..i am confuse..ppl always try to confuse me..i am not a clever person..i wont able to understand..yesterday after work i meet up my friend and we ended up toking at the east coast park. They tried to cheer me up and i shared all my problems with them.. getting better..and realli hope that this can be the last time they needed to cheer me up...


. on 9:49 PM