Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yeayea, no work for todae , completely "off day" for me. Asked my sis and mum out todae but my mum rejected as she need to work so i onli go wif my sis. Bro onboard, sailing for one week lo and will only be back ard 17th dec. Went to the Jack's place for lunch as i promised her when that time actually want to bring her there to eat but due to the limit time (shore leave) as i need to get back the ship to work. Anyway, i have did what i promised. Took some neoprints at the causeway point and then we get to the Ang Mo Kio K'box for shouting lesson. Sing till 7.00pm bah, actually wanted to meet my frienz for dinner at RC but..erm..didnt prepare yet so i didnt go.My sis told me that the neoprint machine at bishan is actually better and we shld go there next time if we taking neoprint, then i mean we still got time why not jus go there now lo. Since yr bro me is paying all the expenses then must realli make use of the chance before i am broke again lo :)


. on 7:22 AM