Thursday, December 28, 2006

HAha..that's damm funny for todae manz. As usually went to work from 6-10pm, and my duty for todae is as a server at the alfresco area. These days are veri "high" during work so keep giving recommendation for my customers. Keep playing n joking ard every time i go and work lo. Then todae when i serve this table of 9 ladies .. age around 20+ to 30+ bahz. i asked them whether i can help them with their menu and give them some idea of what to eat is better for 9 person. Giving the best service i could..haha..i wan to be a good server manz. Then when they gotten their food i ask them what sauces they want when i already give them extra sauces of lime butter n sambal sauces. Then i told them that whatever sauces u wan, or u wanna to refill the water jus call me.. then at last i told them again jus call me when u need me..then u know what they said?...they say we wan your number..i was like huh?..number?..they i smile and walk away. They asked me 4-5 times when i walk around there..then i haha..i pass them my phone and say give u lo. Then i dunnoe what they do abt it la but i dun realli care lo..cause too busy also. After awhile when i serve them back i take my phone back from them and they treated me one piece of cake that they bake. Haha..they treat onli me and then all the other servers keep suan me lo. They even asked whether they can take pic wif me and definitely i say ok ar. They took out a professional camera..dot dot dot..haha..my frienz dun noe how to use .. the gal adjust the focus this and that then pass to my frienz n teach her how to click. Haha..then i also pass her my phone oso and this is the pic that we took lo. They keep push me near the yellow t shirt gal as the other girls keep saying she wan my number..haha..it's very funny but fun lo. But after that my frienz keep suan me saying what "superstar", "fish n co idol","auntie killer" lolX.. make me feel veri pai seh oso. Haha..but it's good to meet such friendly customers, it realli make your day even more colourful , isn't it?


. on 10:14 AM