Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Haha..quiting so tiring these two days, didn't realli able to get a good sleep anyway. Yupz, i am back to Singapore lo. Went to batam for 2 days, onboard a cruise ship that bring us to the batam. We stay onboard for 6 hrs ba, walking ard and playing Jackpot with my bro and we won 100+ dollar lo using onli $10,haha..quite amazing rite cause i heard most ppl say jackpot is veri hard to win any money de but we won twice using two different machine. The sea state level is abt 4 bahz..consider "normal" to big container ship but for small cruise ship like this which is jus coasting... it realli make the ship roll quite abit..most of the passenger onboard are not feeling well including my mum too. Anyway, we reached shore at 7.30pm bahz.. went to a nice resort. The place is consider quite neat and nice but the electricity keep on going off. Haha..i am staying wif my bro in a room and when he was in the toilet bathing , the electricity went off again and he was kanna shocked and keep wanting me to talk to him.haha..luckily it onli took 5-10mins for the electricity to come back again if not i also will feel scare sitting alone on the bed facing the mirror while toking to my bro. Anyway, i got chant when we jus get inside our room,haha..jus to play save bahz. For the next day we did wake up quite early for the breakfast and for the rest of the day it is just keep on raining and raining none stop, we asked the staff there whether we can go anyway for sight seeing and they said most of the place is flooded so better dun go -_-"...dot..haha..dun tell me we come to batam jus to touch the ground then go back to singapore again ar. I mean..in fact it is. We manage to get to the shopping mall nearby atleast for our lunch and walk ard abit bahz. Nothing much also bahz.. we buy a earlier ferry ticket and get back to singapore then cause we have no where to go in batam too..









Haha.. Act Cute bro & Sis -_-"
My Sexy bro is waiting for me on the bed ....









Some of the nicer pics took when the rain stopped for awhile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reached Singapore ard 7.30pm also and we take a bus there to the nearest MRT station which is bedok. My family and my cousins went to the hawker centre for their dinner and i went back home alone. Haha.. feel like getting back home as soon as possible bahz cause i still wanna to go for the sch's chalet in Woodgrove sec. After bathing and using the comp for awhile i was too hungry to stay at home anymore so i faster went to the school as they are having the BBQ now. Knowing that i didnt have my dinner yet, ah long they all cook for me some chicken chop as well as some satay with some mee hun too. Haha.. quite fun after having all the food. Went back to the classroom and process with the movie session - Scary Movie 4 but i had watched 3-4 times le..so was kind of boring to me, fallen alseep on the table after 15-20 mins later. When i woke up it was ard 6 near 7am le, brush my teeth and joined my friend to the nearby Vistapoint to have our breakfast, we get back to sch after tat as they are still having a presentation for the graduating students. Adrain n Long represent our Alumni and give a speech or something.. saying something sound nice for the teachers and principle as usually bahz..blah blah blah..woogrove spirit..blah blah blah..grow in grace and dignity..haha..anyway..all teachers like to listen to all these ba. We have our buffet lunch after the whole presentation and we went home staight after that as all of us are too tired to go anywhere else le.









Rain = Flood
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get back home and have a sleep of 2-3 hrs. My bro, sis and i , we went to Causeway point to buy my N73. Haha.. got my $200 sponser from my bro so i actually have to pay onli $98 for the phone onli, hehex..quite cheap rite? That $200 sponser is actually serve as birthday present as he didnt get me anything for my this year birthday lo and i get him a mountain bike when i reached back to singpore after my attachment. Haha..it's fair rite..i didnt bully my bro ..ermm..even though..usually i will..

haha.. enjoyed myself these few days, didnt realli think of anything and feeling perfectly well, so for anybody who is concern...i am realli good ..ermm..so please dun ask me anything more regarding my previous posting..it is something we call "past"..haha.. so dun need to talk abt my topic anymore heh..cause i met jun hao a few days back ..he keep asking me this and that even though he said he didnt read my blog b4..he told me..everyone is talking abt me now -_-"..haha..am i so famous now?.. Anyway, thanks once again for everyone who is concern : )

Yup, for yr information i have changed my Handphone number... current line will be still using for a few more days..


. on 9:07 AM